Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Time

    Hope all is ready it is just around the corner. Even with all the Rabbits & chocolate I hope all remebers the reason for the day. We should be putting Jesus first and Bunny's and Chocolate second. Ok enough on with the reason for this post.
     I made this cute little bunny using the "Flirtatious" fabric. I found this cute pattern at retromama.etsy.com   Very simple and easy to put together. The orignal design calls for hand stiched eys and nose. I thought buttons would work and I like the way she turned out.  I made her for a friend and my upline. She is on her way to Florida as I type this. I have seen Owls And Teddy Bears made with our fabric But not a bunny yet. 
     This is the first time I have gotten any of our fabric and love it. I love that it goes so well with our stamps and projects. I am now looking at all the other ones we have in the catalog and see lots of things I would love to make using them.
      Hope everyone has a great week end and enjoys the Easter Sunday with their family and friends.
May God bless you and keep you safe.  



No comments:

Post a Comment