Monday, March 12, 2012

Good Morning

Well I am going to start trying to make at least a weekly post of what I have been up to.
Today, I am once again posting some things I have made in the past. I bought some
Martha Sewart coasters and stamped the "Hello Dolly" on them using Versa Mark & embossed
them with winter white embossing powder. I then stamped the image on the card front with
"Pink Pirourtte". I then used "whisper White Ribbon" {retired}. Then stamped the word Love & added a punched flower.

I gave this to someone at work for her wedding. She loved it. I will be back here on Friday with another post of some things I worked on this Morning with my Upline "Eve Bent". She lives in Flordia and ILive in Tennesse. We get together via Skype at least a few times a month and spend several hours just chatting and stamping. Not quite as much fun as being in the same room together but still great. We always have great fun.

Hope you have enjoyed this post and will come back to see what else is coming up.


No comments:

Post a Comment