Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Ideas

     Wow, Its been a great day for crafting.I have been on Pintrest and checking out all the great ideas there. I see somthing then change it up either a little or a lot. Just to make it a little more my own.
     This is one I saw. It had differnt color hearts and no ribbon. I added the ribbon and used the three heart punch for the hearts. I stamped out the saying and layered it with daffidill delight.
     Here is a few more more I made. I love this card holder I found  at a thrift store and added the flowers to it. 
     I am getting ready to start some "3~4~$5.00 classes. Which means you make 3 cards for $5.00. I have had a few people ask for classes so if you live in the "knoxville, tn" area and would love more info drop me a line or leave me a comment I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment