Friday, August 17, 2012

Googly Ghouls


   Don't you just love this set. I have seen so many things made with these. I got this the day befor I left on vacation. So I packed it up with very few extra things and came up with these. It shows what you can do with not much and only a black ink pad. I popped up the center on both cards to give them depth and the spider on the Frankie card. Very simple and easy. The background paper on the Frankie card is retired from last year but could be changed to this years paper. The background on the Mummy card was hand stamped using the boo stamo from the set.

    I got the bundle pack from the Holiday Catalog # 129853 for only 16.95. It includes the stamp set in Clear, & the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit.

   For more great ideas be sure and check back soon.  Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment