Monday, August 13, 2012

Stampin up Fabric


I am here to show one of the many ways to use one of the many differnt Wonderful Fabrics Stampin up has.

    I used two packs of the new Floral District fabric to make this bag. {Page 171 in the new catalog. $9.95 for 3 extra wide quaters {27"x 18"}. It has 6 pockets on the both sides and is reversable. I made this to hold my swaps at the up coming Chattanooga Reginal. The pockets are wide enough to put a card front in. So I will put my swaps on the outside pockets and gotten swaps on the inside.
     I used the "It's so easy Simplicity" pattern # 2830. Just think of all the great possiblity's. I made two bags and placed them together inside out.So I could use either side for the outside.
     Hope you have enjoyed this post and stop back by soon.To see my swap card and much more. Have a crafting great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Great bag! I am going to have to make one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is absolutely marvelous!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bag! I love that fabric.

    Hugs,

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete