Friday, August 3, 2012

Off The Grid

      Well I can hardly believe that I have been away from here for so long. Believe it or not I have been busy and do have some new stuff to show you.
      I made this card for a friend"s bridal shower we had at work. I have a few others but of course they are on my phne and I have not down loaded them yet.
      I used Melon Mambo paper, black & whisper white. Using the latger heart punch I punched out 2 white and one black heart. I ran the white one through my big shot using a embossing folder. I then added the rinestones. The word love is stamped in craft White.. The white back ground is embossed in dotted swiss.
      I hope you have enjoyed this little drop in. I will be back with more as soon as I get them down loaded. Have a great day and happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment